Isekai Nonbiri Nouka - Vol. 2 Ch. 28 - A Distrubance in the Forest

Dex-chan lover
Like the Mongoose and cobra or zangoose and seviper but this version is awhole alot bigger

Dex-chan lover
hasn't it been several months? why doesn't Ru look pregnant? long time because vampire, or doesn't know how to draw halfway between not pregnant and 9 months?

Fed-Kun's army
@starburst98 maybe because she can shape shift her body to some degree she chose to keep looking slim?
But yes I want to know when we see his kid lol

AFM: I'm a farming tool, not a hunting tool!
MC: But we are farming. Specifically meat farming!
AFM: ...well, okay then.

@starburst98 @TheTanJar7

I wouldn't be too surprised at this point of the manga, if she laid a tiny egg that will grow to the size of a (human) baby in two days and will then hatch. But for now I just go with author-forgot-about it/can't draw-middle-stages-of-pregnancy-excuse.

Hol up, aren't lizards cold blooded? They will fucking freeze in the water in the winter...

Dex-chan lover
@MeLikeChoco Even if we call them Lizardmen, they have no relation to lizards from Earth. They may not be cold blooded at all. They might be more related to dragons if anything, and well. That's a full on fantasy race right there, anything like cold blooded or warm blooded would be up to each particular author writing about them for their settings.

Users who are viewing this thread