Isekai Nonbiri Nouka - Vol. 4 Ch. 59 - Festival Committee Members and Music Instruments PT1

Fed-Kun's army
well those unusual festivals has history behind it so you cant really appreciate it if youre not a part of its history

When you are too smart to the point that you can read 1 whole chapter in 30 seconds.

Dex-chan lover
uh... for real? This chapter was over before I even realized it started.

Double-page supporter
For anyone who wonders what is supposed to be written in the empty bubble in the middle panel on page 4 of the chapter.
The text of that double bubble should have been:

Upper bubble:
But since that it is only normal according to my common sense

Followed by lower bubble:
It may be better if we do the ones that the civil officer girls know

Group Leader
Well, there is the event about cutting down a perfectly good tree, leaving it indoors for a few weeks, and giving food to anybody breaking and entering, all to celebrate people left out in the cold to give birth.

@ Harvester
Don't forget the one who everyone sends there childern in the wild to find bright color chicken eggs hidden by a rabbit.

Dex-chan lover
Im glad to see the amount of plot isnt hampered by the amount of pages.

Contributor
@akomni

I'm more irritated by the fact that half of the time every character is portrayed looking straight forward at the reader, always with their waist below panel.

Dex-chan lover
Granted that there were only three pages, but this chapter lasted a bit longer for me because of the careful artistic study I conducted on luscious dark elf-chan's full color portrait. In the words of Rimuru-sama: "E-I-Ru-Fu!" (Eilf)

Dex-chan lover
Seriiously how hard it is to just decide on a few activities and go with it for start them get sugestions for toher activities from the village afterward...

Users who are viewing this thread