Isekai Nonbiri Nouka - Vol. 4 Ch. 73 - Martial Art Tournament-Knight Division - First Round Part 1

Dex-chan lover
This just in! A brief gust of insubstantial nothing blew through the manga world toda...oh, wait, it was only a 4 page chapter of Isekai Nonbiri Nouka.

Contributor
The way how the author always use the same pose for the spiders it makes me think that he only do a copy/paste and maybe change the face expressions

14 participants so 2 will be eliminated? or did they mean 2 will be seeded to the second round?

Dex-chan lover
is that all? if that's all we can just have the drawing lot panel and ignore the rest

Dex-chan lover
You know, if the art was actually breathtaking I could see short chapters like this being excused...but let's face it this level of art could be done in a day by a pro. I mean, this is a pro mangaka right?!?!?! 💩

Dex-chan lover
Wonder if the number of Japanese readers has gone down so the company producing the manga is putting less and less effort in? It'd be nice if they stepped up the quality of drawing and maybe the writing. Quality of art is one of my top reasons for enjoying and buying manga

Dex-chan lover
Ha! Good! They had enough common sense to not let the dragons participate in this tournament lol. Otherwise there would be no more arena.

Users who are viewing this thread