Isekai Nonbiri Nouka - Vol. 4 Ch. 73 - Martial Art Tournament-Knight Division - First Round Part 1

I'm amazed... this amount of pages whit that content is a new low for the author.

Contributor
The most entertaining part of this chapter was the fanart on the last page.

Dex-chan lover
Is going to be a real competition here? There should be only a Tia vs Ru, those two should have been placed at the demonstration game like the dragons ones

4 battle angels, and there is already stated that Tia is far more fearsome than the other angels.

None of the others are professional fighters, neither their race perks would help against an Angel o a vampire.

Dex-chan lover
Why is Daga (Lizardman) the one with "I AM SHOCK" background?

Dex-chan lover
@deadmanreaper13
We obvisiouly need more pages for the rampant and impressive plot developments, emotional character moments and insightful world building.

Contributor
It must say something that I looked at all the characters competing in the tournament and couldn’t remember a single unique thing about them.

Is the author running out of things to write? This entire tournament arc has been boring af, and it strays too much from the original idea of the manga. If he really is running out of ideas, i'd rather see an hiatus than....this.

Dex-chan lover
yawn yawn yawn

WHERE IS THE FUCKING???

WHERE ARE THE PEGGOs???

WHERE ARE THE BABIES?!?!?

Dex-chan lover
I love that every time they show a spider not in action, it's waving hello.

Dex-chan lover
The tournament arc is good and bad. Good because at least it is an arc to give focus , since so much of the story is like a random diary of MC, thin plot. Bad because it's still mostly exposition and diary-like, makes the action not so exciting. This series is kind of half- complete to me, but it is casual and has some nice ideas, so I keep reading.

Power Uploader
Wow, 4 whole pages, describing nothing but the tournament bracket. Super exciting chapter.

Dex-chan lover
LOL when you spend half a chapter showing panels of the participants

my sides

Users who are viewing this thread