Isekai Nonbiri Nouka - Vol. 5 Ch. 76 - Martial Art Tournament - Knight Division First Round Part 4

Group Leader
@talisay999 @varler The threads are light enough to be held up by just the natural wind and wind currently being created by their movement on the stage.

Double-page supporter
@CountryMage @talisay999 @Varler
even though i'm sure that autor indeed just never cared about that, it's not really that hard to explain. Those spiders certainly can weave their web to build bridges in the air, so there isn't really that difficult to build the same structure rotated by 90 degrees. Moreover, there are buildings and trees not that far.
I saw tons of elaborate webs with quite limited "footing" in real life to understand that sometimes spiders are real magicians. Not even going to argue about otherwordly huge demon spiders with intellect comparable to humans.

Dex-chan lover
I said this on their site, but I'll say it again here.
I love how, every time they show a spider idling, it waves.

Contributor
I get the feeling that for our inferno wolf friend, that was more of a game of fetch than it was a fight.

I did not read this mangs for two months
Starting from the tournament for commoner TWO MONTHS GUYS TWO MONTHS

Dex-chan lover
@tuatara1

There are basically 4 dangerous animals in the Forest of Death

Grappler Bears
Evil Vipers
Demon Spiders
Inferno Wolves

And the MC is... raising a massive horde of Wolves & Spiders (most spiders leave each year but she hatches around equal numbers each year as well, not many wolves do). There has been only one mention of the other two animals being in groups, that being the Snakes, who... were killed pretty quickly.

So, anything outside FOD < Top 4 of FOD in enough numbers or Zabuton = Dragons < MC is a very rough power ranking

Let's just get an anime of these Infernal Wolves. I'm sure if it was well done it would dominate in whatever season it would air.

Dex-chan lover
What the hell are the threads suspended on in an open air area with no obstacles?

Users who are viewing this thread