Isekai Nonbiri Nouka - Vol. 6 Ch. 104 - Winter (2)

Dex-chan lover
i dont get which part of this manga can be considred as enjoyable

why there are people like this kind of manga??

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder if his carving ability it primarily from the aft or if it’s like he’s so devoted to those two gods he goes into a meditative state while carving and it just happens ?

Dex-chan lover
Never thought I'd see the day a regular ass horse would cuck a centaur.

@bejad007

Why do you like anything? Are you so sure that your tastes are 'superior'? Maybe they're really crappy and people are trying to be nice to you about it.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know about some of you but I'm starting to like the way the manga is going again after that tiresome tournament arc, glad I stuck around although technically it's still winter there.

😄

Aggregator gang
@bejad007

Because this is about your daily live activities in isekai as a man who handled everything.

Sometimes its boring if we have too many OP MC isekai as an adventurer or similar, so they also added this to increase the variation on isekai.

Well, if you dont like it, I wont force you anyway since everyone has rights to like whatever they wanted too, but dont be rude with others or you will be regret it later.

@bejad007 I guess you don't read mangas with slice of life genre, because this is just a slice of life manga in isekai. And it's not like the people read this manga don't read other mangas as well.
For me I read this because It's very different to the mangas I read. Well, I only read mangas that piqued my interest no matter what genre it has. I did read a manga with Yaoi once. Traumatised me not to read that type of genre again. 🤣

Slow and everyday story is enjoyable for some people...
As simple as, someone love horror, others not. Someone love harem, others not. Someone love slow romance,others not...
Its a matter of preferences

Dex-chan lover
@slayerdart @hartex92 @Kayriel

ahh, im sorry i don’t have any bad intention or badmouthing your taste, srsly. im phrasing it badly

i do enjoy slice of life, and isekai too. but the problem in this manga is everyone seem lack of personalities and character developement. yes it is slow life, but it will better if they have unique side aside from their races at least.

again sorry for hurting your feeling.

Dex-chan lover
@TheTanJar7
Probably a bit of both. He can get incredibly detailed work done with the aft, but that probably isn't enough for what he produces. Still a lot of it should be the aft, as I doubt he could achieve anything close to his work if he was using normal tools no matter how good his artistic inspiration.

Dex-chan lover
@bejad007

It's slice of life sim city, fantasy-edition.

Don't expect great action or 'oh no I have to save the world from Dark Evil Megalord' cliche crap.

Work the land, plow the fields, plow the girls, build houses, invite people, build more houses, make booze. Do it all over again.

@bejad007 nah dude, it's fine. No harm done. Well, for the lacking for personalities, it's because the manga is short. and this follow the Web Novel version as well, which is short as well. Tbh when I was reading the Web Novel of this, I was surprised this got adopted to manga since this is too short per chapter. 🤣

Dex-chan lover
@bejad007
The short hand answer to your question is:
Simply, it's a dumbed-down, "abridged" version of the LN.
The diary style works great written out, as even embattled action seems like he's describing it in his log. But here, makes it kind of janky.

But, well, I wouldn't trade off waving spider demons for the world. And if this, somehow, ever gets animated, they better damn well have those spiders waving.

Aggregator gang
@bejad007

That's okay, I didnt have problem with you too, I'm just stating my opinion about this manga too. Since the manga is short, its also lacks of detailed daily life in longer pages which is the minus point of this manga.

I'm fine with that anyway since I only read what I like, not because I was forced too

Users who are viewing this thread