Isekai Nonbiri Nouka - Vol. 6 Ch. 110 - The Winter Continues (1)

Fed-Kun's army
LOL... poor lastie...
But it would be really weird if your husband, was also your aunt's husband.
Also i dont think he wanted to play loli monopoly.

Dex-chan lover
Amused that there are ppl who actually choke to death with mochi. Maybe because the mochi in Indonesia is different...we normally have it on a more bite-sized or smaller level

Meh.

That's about all I feel for this particular chapter. I kind of wish we'd sehow his kids are doing.

Dex-chan lover
@Wolvenworks

I do believe i've heard of it either happening or just being possible, to drown in porridge or a puddle about 1-2 cm deep.
The puddle should be from a CSI: NY episode, but I remember the porridge from then as well, so i'm not sure if it actually happened or just something I pondered at that time.

I'm sure I'm speaking for a lot of people but. I have totally lost track of what this manga is even about anymore. Nothing draws my attention or interest and I feel no different after having read the chapter. I think I'm going to drop it as I honestly have better story's to read. But I do think you guys at LHT are doing great and I'm grateful for all the work you do.

Contributor
Whenever I read about a Japanese guy bringing food into another world and everybody suddenly bowing down to it, I remember this video and feel a little unsettled.

Dex-chan lover
Each chapter feels like a summary of ten chapters crammed into one.

Double-page supporter
Of course they liked it.
You could take a dump in the middle of the village and they'd like it.

Users who are viewing this thread