Isekai Nonbiri Nouka - Vol. 7 Ch. 127 - The Angel Test (2)

Dorium loses to his older sister Hakuren.
Too bad he didn't call her out.

Dex-chan lover
Vitality test when? She'll passed out to the fact that he has been banging all the female in the village. Wait. No. He got banged by them instead. XD

"GIVE US 7 GOLDS!"
'Here is thouser.'

"MATH TEST!"
'Its within my calculation'

"YOU'LL DIE"
'I have a wife.'

"MEET THIS DRAGON!"
'Meeting a friend real quick'

Dex-chan lover
If they can arbitrarily pick who the tester would engage with every test, I get the feeling the angels doesn't want to let their kin reproduce.

last test: the strongest among readers must negotiate with the translator about reducing credit pages from four to one.

CBC

Aggregator gang
Dude's literally passing the tests without even leaving the building they are having the meeting in, lmao!

Dex-chan lover
Hahahaha....

Kiabit didnt even had to face herself in front of Mama-Zabuton, but she already fainted now...

I can understand then fainting in front of Mama Zabuton, but, your soul escaping from yourself from not believing someone is passing the test of the Angels in just within an hour is priceless...

So Kiabit should bring with her at least 5 armor or clothing exchange for pissing herself from
1. Test result
2. Mama Zabuton
3. Rurushi
4. The Kuros
5. The dragons

@Kllick it's 125th one, starts with this chapter and goes beyond, the novel has been translated up to 295 chapter, so just check that you not reading at machine translated website, look for shmtranslations

Dex-chan lover
is this all caught up to raws? anybody know what's the latest raw chap/no?

Aggregator gang
@Scrwd
Sorta, its why there's a split in factions. Arbitrary difficulty, and favouritism if the tested isn't that capable. Kerbits father is supposedly just useless and only good looking, so she has a complex

Fed-Kun's army
@aigomorla

What is your pfp from? I remember reading the manga over a decade ago and its pissing me off that I can't remember. All I remember is that they are aliens and the plot resembles Chobits.

Users who are viewing this thread