Isekai Nonbiri Nouka - Vol. 7 Ch. 127 - The Angel Test (2)

Fed-Kun's army
@KeiN9

Thank you kind sir. When it suddenly hits you that the manga you read is older then many highschoolers.

Dex-chan lover
Lmao
Maybe the last test is Leadership Ability? So he will just gather various race from all village or some shit.

@Noir4241 actually it depends on the Starting number and the maximum pick.

Dex-chan lover
That stone game. Remind me of the Side quest of SMT Strange Journey game. It is rigged like that

Dex-chan lover
The last test involves tide pods.

*Just a wild ass guess, not a spoiler.

🤠

When you do all the side missions and exploration before the main quest

you cant beat someone if you already knock her up ,big brain play , right there

@cfusion25
its Ren from DeaR's doing her end credit dance.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2Zgulh1mZ0

LMAO... did i just reveal my age by telling you this?
*goes off hiding*

But yeah, peach-pit made some absolute great characters, another one of my favorite is from another series you probably remember called Rozen-Maiden.

Fed-Kun's army
been a while since i last laughed so hard reading this manga :D

Thanks for the chapter!
This test is crooked six ways to Sunday. She hasn't named a single thing she could do herself much less any of the other angels. Although it is hilarious how due to his past actions he's already passed the qualifications. Unfortunately for our MC I betcha dollars to doughnuts that even if Kiabit doesn't fall for him, then entourage will at least want to stay and start falling for him like all the other females. After all, great food better than anywhere else, better facilities, and a large bath that can be used daily. Heck, even the devil girls from the capital wanted to stay even after their punishment ended.

Dex-chan lover
with all these test (a normal man would never pass), how do these angels expect to find a worthy man?

Dex-chan lover
@blacksaber79
I'm pretty sure that is the entire reason for the faction that wants to do away with the tests, because they're completely arbitrary and stupid, just like Kiabit, lol.

Fed-Kun's army
So I did some brain work on the second test and here's what I found. There are key phases in the game, at least 3 that decide the victor.

Check Mate is when a round reaches 19 tokens. The person who starts the round with 19 tokens taken away automatically loses.

Check however, is a little different. This is decided by whether or not the game ever gets a round with 15 tokens or 16 taken. Player 1 wins if they start the round with 16, they'll just take 3. Player 2, however, automatically wins if the round starts with 15 no matter how many tokens player 1 takes.

Pre Check is decided by whoever gets to control of 13 or 14 because either number gives the player the power to create Check.

And finally

Fork in the Road is 12. If a game ever reaches a round with 12, player 2 effectively wins no matter player 1's response. Player 2 gets control of Pre Check which gives them control of Check which lets them put the game in Check Mate.

So from my analysis, I have to say that the Angel Princess is pretty fucking stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread