Isekai NTR ~Shinyuu no Onna wo Saikyou Skill de Otosu Houhou~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Gift

Double-page supporter
I worried when I saw the NTR name.. but I pressed on

All I can say... I liked the premise. This looks like it might be good trash.
I find his companion/relationship to be very interesting. Like having a good cop and bad cop routine. Hes the bad and the other is the naive good. Interesting take. bet hes going to have to save him many times.
Curious tho, when he rapes the girls and takes their levels, does it make them slaves or servants to him ? or is it just addiction to the level draining D

This is the first chapter but ngl it's a lot tamer than I expected
Plus it's netori and not even directly ntr too
Since he's just grabbing the girls before they can get to his friend, nothing relationship-y is happening for there to be the definition of "netori"
We clear for now, bois

Now that Rance's story is done, I guess we'll see his kids' stories now. This one and the edgy massacre one.

Dex-chan lover
So he just killed her friends and basically raped her but she falls for him and wants more.

God is dead.

Hum, not an NTR fan truth be told, but as I'm seeing and reading, it's a lot less netorare and more up the ally of netori. I could be wrong though seeing as this is the first chapter, but I'm willing to give it a few chapters to establish itself. followed for now

Dex-chan lover
We have yet to plumb the true depths of Shitty Isekai, it seems. Just when I think it can't get worse, Japan finds a way.

Dex-chan lover
This manga's very good! I hope he can regulate his skill to not suck everything out of his harem. It would be a shame if the girls were too weak. Too weak means less fun in intercourse.

@Dark_skyid
How can you even fuck there? This is not Witcher!

Dex-chan lover
@KeiosKod

Definitely "gay for friend" Rance

also... why do I feel Fukai ni Nemuru Oujo no Abaddon vibes on this too... fawkin hell...

It is not that surprising someone is willing to help out a clearly unusual stranger

Like a ton of cultures have strong hospitality customs and two guys starving that are not part of an enemy group is likely to raise more interest than suspicion in a lot of cases

Dex-chan lover
Will the thugs be able to level up again? If that's the case, he could turn them into his personal farm bots.

Dex-chan lover
nice. I wish the sjws would stop rating smut 1 tho. If its too much for you go read your narutos n stuff instead of going full beta

Users who are viewing this thread