Isekai NTR ~Shinyuu no Onna wo Saikyou Skill de Otosu Houhou~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Appraisal Sight

Fed-Kun's army
@DragonkingKyo No. No sharing. Once MC stole a girl, she will only have sex with him. But there are cases where girl is raped or had sex before MC stole her and had sex with her.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

SUBARU well that is tolerable to some degree(are the rape/sex scenes in the story(detailed scenes), in the past or glanced over?)

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Fed-Kun's army
@DragonkingKyo They are just glanced over for the sake of plot. The real PLOT only has MC.

Code:

SUBARU thanks for letting me know would have been sad to lose a netori manga as they are extremely rare(even in h-manga) This maybe the first one I found that isn't an H-manga.

Code:

Double-page supporter
Seems someone is trigger happy with marking comments as spoilers :D
@BraveDude8 please calm down, half of those comments weren't even spoilers. For example my (difference of NTR) was question about genre. Calm down. 😀

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
@KamiKira00 I hit the entire comment chain, easier to wipe it all out than leave something out and have people complain later. Use spoiler tags when you're talking about future content.

Dex-chan lover
The thing I don't like is that he acts all edgy like a fucking razor blade, but under the surface, it's just Hurr durr look at mah sex skills I'm so alpha hurr you evil woman used us but now you're mah dick slave hurr sorry bruh shes evil so I will fuck this chick in ya place durr appraisal skill so convenient now this story will be even dumber fuck yeah. The good hero is absolutely stupid, but MC is not the sharpest tool in the shed either. It feels like MC was planned to be more cold-blooded and mature, but the author's nationality ruined everything.

wow I thought it was some kind ntr like most, but I changed my mind after seeing the content which is good imo.

Big thanks for the chapter,
Its not like hurting our MC but NTR atmosphere in this manga is beauty

This is what doing NTR for the greater good is like. Saving bros from hoes.

Users who are viewing this thread