Isekai NTR ~Shinyuu no Onna wo Saikyou Skill de Otosu Houhou~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Appraisal Sight

He's messed up, but somewhat "good" in his own way. So far he hasn't done anything that's too evil and only to other "bad" people :p

We all can all see where this is going.
- The MC is This would make him Chaotic-Neutral.
- He's trying to avoid the isekai world's drama.
- The Lawful Good friend is probably going to take issue with the way he is doing things at some point.
- Someone's going to trick the MC into being the Demon Lord or at least making him a fall guy by tricking people into thinking he's the Demon Lord.
- The MC is going to have to fight his friend because someone doesn't want them to make it back to the original world. Obviously the LG Bro is going to be easy to trick because he naively believes that the Locals all have his best interest at heart but as we have seen here there is alot of Dirty Dealing going on to prevent their advancement.

I hope that the writer doesn't make this story go off the rails with unnecessary drama.

Double-page supporter
Im confused by what she was scheming... If I got it right.. she wanted those 2 strong people to work for the guild and keep them at bronze.. all of the guild masters rep who she was dating ? As to why she was being nice to the hero idiot, was just to manipulate him.

He's not a bad man. He's a good man. If she not a thot, he won't lay hands on her. Cheers for him, value friendship.

“Its up to me to protect my bro’s virginity”

-him probably

On serious note, IF SHE BREATHES, SHE A THOT!!!!

This nigga is the ultimate thot defense right here. He can take every bullet imaginable and benefit from it. That’s a role model right there

Users who are viewing this thread