Isekai NTR ~Shinyuu no Onna wo Saikyou Skill de Otosu Houhou~ - Vol. 6 Ch. 48 - Ambush

Dex-chan lover
I honestly wish more MC-kuns were more like Naoto. He's way more logical then most but because he's portrayed as a gyaru-male/delinquent, they're never really portrayed in a positive light. He's basically everything the average manga main character isn't: confident (even if its based on nothing but self-esteem), intelligent, oh and not afraid of women.

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the translation!

I was wondering when Naoto would get into the same situation as the first run...but, this time, it's not with a max leveled hero. Let's see how this plays out...

I honestly wish more MC-kuns were more like Naoto. He's way more logical then most but because he's portrayed as a gyaru-male/delinquent, they're never really portrayed in a positive light. He's basically everything the average manga main character isn't: confident (even if its based on nothing but self-esteem), intelligent, oh and not afraid of women.

He's a literal serial rapist. How can you portray a blackmailer and rapist in a positive light? He just rapes the girls he beat in battle and due to hentai logic, they are suddenly in love with him after being blackmailed and assaulted.

Dex-chan lover
I actually think he gave him the best response possible, maybe the childhood friend will act like a cuck and think he still has a chance since her relationship with the MC is just physical, and then it would be hilarious if he talked her into making him her sex friend (with the MC's permission) only to find out he can't satisfy her and then the MC swoops in and fucks her in front of him

Double-page supporter
Telling him you're just sex friends isn't exactly being careful with your words.
Ironically, that is him being careful with his words. Naoto not thinking it through was what happened with Kenji when he found out. Naoto's got a rather twisted view of things, and he doesn't know any of the current guys as well as Kenji.:cautious:

Users who are viewing this thread