Isekai NTR ~Shinyuu no Onna wo Saikyou Skill de Otosu Houhou~ - Vol. 6 Ch. 48 - Ambush

The answer,
he won’t. Despite it all the dude is actually not mad at the whole situation. Jealous yes, angry and filled with the psychological rage to murder the MC no lol. Knight dude maybe super jealous of the situation but the dude turns into a pretty decent party member. I am a novel reader btw

Last edited by a moderator:
Dex-chan lover
i wonder if the mc would ever finally get some punishment for his actions. i know in the first act, he sort of does, and now decides not to cuck his friend and go a different route, when he rewinds everything, but i feel like he's still a dick.

Dex-chan lover
Calling it now, the monster's still charging at them and Haiken's getting ready to slash it

And now we wait several weeks for the next chapter

Double-page supporter
Now to wait another month
Don't get me wrong, If I could I'd read the LN

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
why knight-kun is so mad at our protagonist? the bitch he loves would still get dicked down by either another noble or a hero, she would never get to marry her childhood friend knight
It's not just that. What he saw last night showed that his image of her was wrong. He had her up on a pedestal and he saw her being fucked in the ass in the middle of the forest panting like a dog. Now he either needs to accept that his image of her is wrong, or blame the MC for corrupting her. Well, his image of her was stupid, but also he wouldn't quite be wrong about the corrupting influence :dogkek:

Edit: I should note, that image he had of her is why he ended up cucking himself, because he saw her so high up he believed himself to be unworthy.

Dex-chan lover
He love Eleonora. Before he confess his feelings, he upload the video of her and naoto in p***hub to make some bucks.

Users who are viewing this thread