Isekai NTR ~Shinyuu no Onna wo Saikyou Skill de Otosu Houhou~ - Vol. 7 Ch. 52 - Wish fulfilled

Dex-chan lover
The fact that killing all the men that slept with a specific woman essentially wiped out the countries upper leadership is a problem, do they not have prostitutes or maids of something?!
For the thrill of banging a hero, probably.

Of course the girls wished to bring the rapists/abusers back.

Feels bad for Mikihiko in the next few chapters
Low key as bad as it is, having your entire government wiped in one night is a good way to get invaded lol. No choice really
Honestly deserves it at that point.
I mean, the main culprits would already be dead, the citizens don't deserve that
Fuck that, fuck those corrupt rulers, and fuck Mikihiko. The country would be better off in the long term.

I’m normally for forgiveness, but none of them deserve it. Why she bothered with reviving the others… Okay, that was probably for her dumbass brother.

Still, the fact that little shit was okay killing the one guy she wanted to sleep with and not the people who rode the train makes me further know he’s a pathetic piece of shit. I’m glad his princess girlfriend got turned out too.

Supporter
I was expecting that because of her regeneration it would turn out that the wish ticket decided that no one had defiled her and so that nothing would happen but still use up the ticket anyway.

But yep, expected something to happen to cause the protag to not be able to go home yet...

Users who are viewing this thread