Isekai NTR ~Shinyuu no Onna wo Saikyou Skill de Otosu Houhou~ - Vol. 7 Ch. 52 - Wish fulfilled

Dex-chan lover
Big L for this manga.

The correct answer would be to keep all those losers dead, be the only one resurrected and take control of the whole world as the strongest being.

Dex-chan lover
Technically speaking, the MC is the last person that needs to be revived by Hotaru's wish. The kingdom where they live loses nothing with his death, unlike all the others that "accidently" got killed. Unfortunately for the kingdom, he's the only that has woken up. Lets see how thing turn up.

Second death and man was saved again by deux ex machina
Anyway Mikihiko should give up on the girls for the streets, they're beyond help

PD: seems things will go as expected for MC... or will they?

Dex-chan lover
I knew this was gonna happen but I just realized

Shouldn’t only 1 guy die? Cuz you can only defile someone once, the rest are just sloppy seconds and thirds and etc
sex with someone you're not married to is considered defilement, but the wish could also interpret what he means through feeling. If they didn't you'd get the wrong result pretty often.

Dex-chan lover
Okay for those thinking there will be time reset again like before:

It was a one time thing and won't be happening again. So yeah... Hotaru is a mentally broken cock sleeve, the princess became an anal slut and Mikihiko has to bear this reality

Dex-chan lover
Story gonna move on to the naive hero after this right? Wondering how is he gonna be fucked over this time considering author really has it in for him while the MC keep gettin deux-ex saved over and over again while never changing for the better.

Dex-chan lover
What a retard.
Should've waited for EVERYONE ELSE to use the wish tickets before using the ticket to KILL EVERYONE that fucked his kingdom bicycle of a sister.
Someone who wished for something so stupid is expected to have rash thinking. Really... They just risked their life fighting a demon king. If Naoto hadn't been there, they'd be all dead. The best route Mikihiko should do was to be honest and say that he knew what Naoto did, curse him, or beg him to be his in-law.

They way I see it, Mikihiko unconsciously wanted to have Hotaru's coochie himself, but blood relation gets in his way. It's all "It should have been me, not him. It's not fair!" again.

Goddamn bro, you just wasted a 9th level spell!
Just use a knife, those have far less "monkey's paw unforeseen consequences"
He prob didnt know his sis got passed around so much
Doesn't she has the ability to fully heal? So like everytime they fck her she just heal herself then she's good as new. So she's a Virgin everytime they fck her. Top tier coochie indeed
Ay yo this is big if true

Dex-chan lover
He wasn't even mad about Mikihiko killing him. Dude knew he deserved it

I dunno, I don't think Naoto deserved it this time. Like, what did he even do that was wrong? There was no NTR this time, because the princess was a horny idiot who Makihito doesn't even bother noticing until she's literally jerking him off and Naoto's relationship with Hotaru was borderline boyfriend-girlfriend shit.

Makihito wanting to fuck his own blood-related sister doesn't make him a victim, it makes him a creepy weirdo.

Users who are viewing this thread