Isekai NTR ~Shinyuu no Onna wo Saikyou Skill de Otosu Houhou~ - Vol. 7 Ch. 52 - Wish fulfilled

Dex-chan lover
Nah man I'd feel bad for her and the little shit if it was just the king and a couple of high ranking officials that passed her around, but the entire government??? At that point I think she just wanted to have sex and was using the excuse of "helping her brother".
(I know victim blaming bad but it kinda feels like she did want it and the brother was just so siscon he didn't notice)

Dex-chan lover
"I'm piece of shit for sleeping with these girls despite knowing how much it hurt those around them, oh well better keep doing it". The first time around the MC had plausible deniability but my man is just outright refusing learn his lesson at this point.

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't she intentionally whoring herself out in order to get better treatment for her brother and herself? Like, don't disagree with what you said, but from what we know she was doing it 100% consensually in order to take advantage of their power.

Pretty much. Makihito isn't as smart or skilled as he thinks he is and the way he was handling things during his tenure as a "strategist" as well as his complete meltdown the moment he encountered any kind of resistance made him a shitload of enemies. Koharu basically whored herself out so her dumbass little brother wouldn't get stabbed in his sleep by people he'd pissed off with his bullshit.

Dex-chan lover
Nigga he fuckin cared about the others that fucked and took advantage of his sister, that's why he said "kill all who defiled my sister!" and not "kill Naoto". Not really pathetic from Mikihiko but rather it was out of frustration and desperation. Im excited to see how the warrior who's in love with the princess would react to Naoto. Most likely team up with Mikihiko to eliminate him. Either way, when you NTR you creatin monsters.
Are you sure we read the same chapter? Hotaru clearly stated "Although he hated your guts, he wasn't prepared to kill anyone else."

Problems with NTR aside, you try to kill me, you get the Bastard's Surprise.

Fed-Kun's army
hard to believe it got even more fucked up than it already was ... but well, pretty sure hell continue to bang that sis XD

Dex-chan lover
Idiots. Every single person here is an absolute idiot. WHY TF BRING ANYONE BACK BUT THE MC?? AND WHY WASTE YOUR DRAGONBALL WISH ON KILLING HIM IN THE FIRST PLACE?

...I need to go touch some grass now. Or drink something. Maybe both.
In order, he apparently has the Good D, and because Mikihiko is a dumb shit.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty much. Makihito isn't as smart or skilled as he thinks he is and the way he was handling things during his tenure as a "strategist" as well as his complete meltdown the moment he encountered any kind of resistance made him a shitload of enemies. Koharu basically whored herself out so her dumbass little brother wouldn't get stabbed in his sleep by people he'd pissed off with his bullshit.
Yeah, it's a bit disappointing that people don't understand she didn't want her brother to die, and didn't know of any other way to help except by doing that. That's hardly her "wanting it".

Granted, I could think of other ways an immortal, leveling up killing machine could help him, but she's a meek Japanese girl in borderline hentai. She stood no chance.

Dex-chan lover
I wasn't prepared to hear that she was getting Gangraped by more than the two old senators... So everyone fucked her including the king. Shouldn't they be brought to punishment and lose their fucking seats of power. God dammit this is so disgusting honestly.

And Hotaru is clearly mind broken, not only did she bring all of them back but she even begs Naoto to fuck her more. Used goods is not even a good term to call her anymore she's literally a mind broken cock sleeve.

Ugh... Is there no katharsis in this manga? Are we gonna keep feeling shite reading through this?

Dex-chan lover
Doesn't she has the ability to fully heal? So like everytime they fck her she just heal herself then she's good as new. So she's a Virgin everytime they fck her. Top tier coochie indeed
I don't think that the senators that were fucking her meant that. I think it was about being rough with her to the extreme without worrying she'll die or get scarred.

I don't think her virginity regenerates. Plus wtf virginity are we talking about. She was fucked so much, that even the most paid prostitutes of the country are noobs in front of her now. The hymem can pop and regrow with her power... But her sanity and "experience" will never come back or fade away respectively

Dex-chan lover
So the whole point of this chapter was actually just to make the side characters waste their 'deus ex machina' wish so we could go back to the status quo right?

Since it would be a recurring plot point if the MC fucked off from there but we still hadn't seen the dude or his sister use their wish (specially when one hates him, and the other is devoted enough to him to be willing to use the wish to revive him). Now we can just forget about them after he leaves for the next NTR arc.

Users who are viewing this thread