Isekai NTR ~Shinyuu no Onna wo Saikyou Skill de Otosu Houhou~ - Vol. 7 Ch. 53 - AID

Dex-chan lover
Is he seriously going to waste a ticket for that scum? :wtf: He could just steal some skills to erase Mikihiko's mind.

Dex-chan lover
Garbage, use her pussy too dumbass. Hate this "oh i am not enough of a bad guy to do this so just anal will be good"

Dex-chan lover
Naoto when he's with every girl in this story:

Personally, I'd have cucked Mikihiko right in front of him with his girl and his sister before wiping his memory, but I guess the NTR king has some self restraint.

Gee, I wonder what would have happened to gullible Kenji without you guiding and supporting him the whole way??? Dude was going to be taken advantaged of by the guild, and was going to get sprung the moment Aria even brushed against the front of his JIZZED IN MY PANTS!

Point is, fk'em and lets get to the next victim of the NTR God.

Fed-Kun's army
He can wish for anything, and he gives it up for the town bicycle, and her friend.

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhh :bleh:

Dex-chan lover
So when MC let his little head do all the thinking the first play through it turned out pretty bad for him. Now he's letting his little head do the thinking again with the wish ticket. Mikihiko literally tried to kill you for banging his sister, the same sister speaking in tongues to your little head to convince you to save him. No lessons will be learned this play through.
If he didn’t think with his little head all the time, we wouldn’t have a story.

Dex-chan lover
Can someone spoil me what actually happened to kenji and what will happen next please ?
Not really a spoiler because it's not that hard to figure out. He was going to be corrupted by the Saintess who was actually working for the Demon King, but Naoto NTR'd her in his first loop. Since Naoto traveled back in time and ran away from Kenji it's pretty clear she succeeded in this loop.

Dex-chan lover
Of for F's sakes... have you learned nothing from your previous playthrough? Your STILL banging his sister! Your still using your other head!
And their solution is to simply wipe his memory? That meganekko bitch and him are fkin evil, to his supposed "best friend" and her "brother"! F this shit:facepalm:

If I can say one thing about this story, it no doubt has Naoto building up Karma points lol I have no doubt we'll be seeing him getting an assbeating soon from his actions. Interested in seeing what happens next.

Double-page supporter
My guy's really in here banging 2 chicks while thinking about his boyfriend.

Dex-chan lover
Huh. I thought this story would be complete trash--and it is--but at least it has a nonzero amount of thought to it.

Dex-chan lover
I think a creative way to cure Mikihiko would have been to teleport to the past, the moment just before the sister give her virginity to the ugly bastard, kill him, explain the situation to her and prevent this whole debacle where the whole fucking noble and royal circle of the kingdom fucked Hotaru.

Users who are viewing this thread