Isekai Ojisan - Vol. 0 - Chain Chronicle Collab Special Chapter

Dex-chan lover
Wait I thought chain chronicles was shut down years ago servers and all on mobile back in 2016.

I’m so confused!

@oukamihalf i dont think Ojisan big enough to collab with Pso2 especially incoming New Genesis but well we dont know if Ojisan get the animation version and becomes booming in the future .. hmm

@Zamers

I don't think one should be BOOMING enough to get a collaboration, BOOMING tend to give unwanted attention.
I believe this series should already got its worth to appear in SEGA games, that much is enough for it to get the chances. I mean, take a look at YuYuYu collab. They're pretty much counted as underrated series, I personally love it though.

Dex-chan lover
I'm so happy for the author and sega made a perfect marketing move, its catchment area can only grow, chapeu

Dex-chan lover
I played Chain Chronicles Global Version and it got closed down within a few months after launch.
It was a fun game and very generous gacha wise.

Group Leader
Uncle's attack is over 9000!!!

Has anyone played the game and is there an English version?

Dex-chan lover
Ahh yes, the strongest Class: YouTuber.

Now I'm really curious who the other VAs were.

You can download subbed Tokyo Encounter episodes here.
https://bakuhatsubutsu.livejournal.com/7835.html

@oukamihalf hmm ye i agree, this Ojisan really unique and how the author mentioned about Sega history then how Ojisan loves Sega games and consoles imo already good enough to bait Sega for it.

i would love to have NPC Card Partner for Ojisan characters on NGS or Pso2 Vanila .. hmm

Users who are viewing this thread