Isekai Ojisan - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Would be dope if she could come to their world and live there, but I don't think the author is thinking that far.

I thought this manga got axed but yay! Finally a new chapter after soo long. I really wanna read the raws cause the translations are kinda slow or maybe the author is just slow idk... Whatever so yeah can somebody tell me the link where i can read this raw. Thank you!

Dex-chan lover
You know, I've always been annoyed with tsunderes, especially the excessively abusive ones.

This is the first time I've felt angry at her target with her.

Dex-chan lover
All tsunderes deserve to be left behind and live in loliness.

We need more of this shit.

Seriously, it wouldn't surprise me if she kept on stalking him to the very end and somehow smuggled herself into this world and is standing close by right now. Would be too sad if she doesn't get him in the end, haha. I mean, shit, she spent 17 years chasing his ass obstinately.

Dex-chan lover
This uncle is mildly infuriating my modern isekaijin blood for running away from an elf waifu.
Press F for Elf Girl
I hope she finds her way through the borders of the world dimensions and chase/stalk him

His nephew’s reaction in p10 really got me. I partially agree with him, but then again, I hate tsunderes so I also support his uncle’s decision.

Dex-chan lover
He's the best delivery service any family member can ask for. Advertise his services, and he'll make a killing.

Users who are viewing this thread