Isekai Ojisan - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Group Leader
https://japantoday.com/category/national/lawson-store-closed-after-employee-puts-photo-of-himself-in-freezer-on-facebook

for those wondering what that freezer thing in the first page is about

XL

Dex-chan lover
Ugh... such an unlikable character. He's not only ugly on the outside, but also on the inside. Claims to be a rpg maniac but then does isekai "quest" like a blonde tween with her first console. If you want to know if people hate you for your face or your attitude, wear a mask and find out. Though I doubt a mask would change anything since this guy is an asshole.

Dex-chan lover
is it just me or does he really look like a titan from 'Attack on Titan' when he's smiling

@XL
From what was shown before, it is hard to even find a reason for him to help those people, much less go to such troubles.

Dex-chan lover
@XL What are you talking about? The guy was lynched on sight; he even mentioned that they had mistaken him for an orc. I think it's pretty obvious that you're being persecuted when they bonk you before even trying to talk, don't you think?

Fed-Kun's army
I think XL is trolling I mean "Claims to be a rpg maniac" after a chapter where he says he doesn't really play rpg .

Users who are viewing this thread