Isekai Ojisan - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
@sjmcc13

I think it's conveying that he's the entire reason all these things keep going badly. Because he's extremely genre-unsavvy and oblivious. That one powerful tsundere was clearly in love with him. The ice chick probably would have been, too. He was supposed to have a normal overpowered isekai harem-life, regardless of his poor looks. But he somehow skipped everything that would make it happen, and accidentally denied himself the rosy life.

Dex-chan lover
I felt kinda bad for the tsundere, but ice girl really got screwed over

Group Leader
ok facts yeah he was largely oblivious to the story progression and could've had a nice life. he also solo'd it so being prudent, rude, etc. without a tsukkomi like some dumb, hot goddess couldn't be there to lighten up the atmosphere lol.

Double-page supporter
Had to check Guardian Hero, download the game illegally, install sega simulator on my pc and try it my self, quite good is i say so myself...

Dex-chan lover
cover page of volume 1 , the bottom panel : at 1st glance , i thought the elf is rubbing her slimy d!ck on the uncle 's back , but on closer look , she is actually rubbing medicine with a cloth or something .

to me , the most surprising thing is that sega saturn had more than 197 games , i thought it had only 1 or 2 games before the console was cancelled , lol .

and "sega saturn" ? if it were up to me , i would choose the name sega uranus instead , lol , because uranu$ = ur - anu$ = your anu$ .

page 11 : namekuji = normal slug in japanese . salt will absorb the water from the body of a slug and kill it .

page 13 : to melt the sword , 1st you have to warm up her heart , or maybe "warm-up" her body , make her sweat .

Double-page supporter
Anyone who wants to see the rankings can go here:
https://www.satakore.com/satmag.php

Summary:
1 Eve Burst Error
2 Grandia
3 Langrisser V
4 YU-NO
5 Sound Novel Machi
6 Pia Carrot 2
7 Sakura Taisen 2
8 Linda
9 Culdcept
10 Devil Summoner Soul Hackers
197 Guardian Heroes

Yeah that's some straight BS on those rankings. I know he didn't like RPGs so he wouldn't know how good Grandia and Langrisser were, but the rest of that this? Garbage and this is from a person who has Physical copies of all of the Sakura Taisen games.
KOF '97 is ranked 90, but KOF '95 is ranked 190?
Dead or Alive is 29 ahead of games like Radiant Silvergun and Shining Force?
Suchie-pai in the top 50?

Get out of here with that bullshit

Dex-chan lover
I really want those two to be transported there or have that tsundere girl transport here.

Dex-chan lover
Winter is coming!

one day I'm gonna laern how to post images here, this day is not today.

Dex-chan lover
maxresdefault.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread