Isekai Ojisan - Vol. 1 Ch. 7.5

Dex-chan lover
if this doesn't end with him going back to the isekai world and getting with the tsundere elf i'm rioting

Supporter
I am really enjoying this series, but when it ends, the uncle and elf girl better be in a real relationship and in close proximity of each other whether both in the earth world, isekai world, or having the ability to teleport between the two. Otherwise it'll leave a really bad/sad flavor to such a good series.

Fed-Kun's army
...it's like he's trampling over all his flags on purpose. Honestly speaking though, what kind of man would tie a girl down, straddle her, and start to undress her, just for your hoodie?
Even if there was absolutely no impure intentions, isn't there a thing called tact?

Aggregator gang
ok, I get how he supposedly got summoned before the major tsundere craze hit explaining how he misses out on a lot of the one off encounters he's mentioned, but after all the encounters he's shown to have had with the hot elf girl, how the f*** dense does he have to be to not understand a girl is interested in him after she literally gives him one of her sexy dresses?

Group Leader
This is really depressing to read.. I don't know why I keep reading it either

@tanukihat
how the f*** dense does he have to be to not understand a girl is interested in him
Hello, welcome to the world of anime and manga.
Actually, it happens in real world too. It took me around 12 years before I realized that this girl(my crush that time) in my HS that is out of my league wants to go out with me.

Dex-chan lover
oji-san is a flag-killer ?

then check out this manga , this boy is truly the greatest flag-killer :

https://mangadex.org/title/37484/iyanakao-sarenagara-opantsu-misete-moraitai .

x10.jpeg

Something happened....and I don't like it....

Remember the uncle removed all the memories he finds painful to recall. Sometimes, even the good ones can become painful to recall if something bad happened to that person.

Dex-chan lover
@ttkv101

This manga was already hurting me on a deep level, we don’t need to rub salt on the wounds too

Dex-chan lover
You know, within those memories there are exceptionally many ones about rude person. In fact, they all either involve her, or about ice hikikomori.

Aggregator gang
@nabusco
Let me add something to your suffering fufufufu
Go back to chapter 7
At the start uncle muttering “I’m counting on you today too”
Did it make any sense ? At first I didn’t pay much attention to that sentence but after 13.5 notes I fucking realize ...
UNCLE DONT HAVE COMRADES
Plus
He stated that he erased his painful memory to keep his sanity
... then why the fuck he muttered that word ?
Only one answer comes to mind, he did have comrades in the end but something happened, and he forced to “forgot” that.
Unless ofc his PTSD is never gone in the first place, the memories is never erased, that chapter also give us a hint how much uncle actually treasure something called “friend”.
That concludes my wild theory for chapter 7, enjoy your depression my comrades.

Users who are viewing this thread