Isekai Ojisan - Vol. 10 Ch. 49

I'm calling it, with this, I think the theory I posted in the last chapter's comment thread has gotten stronger.

Dex-chan lover
OJI-SANNNNN!!!!!!!!... on other note he's an ass for leaving elf-san behind even though she loved him, though i still feel like she's trying to find a way to chase after him across worlds
I mean correct me if I am wrong, but we still lack vital information in this department. We don't even know if she is alive. And given her personality at times, it is entirely within character for her to have gone too far(remember when he was unnerved by her stalking him), or for some gross misunderstanding where he thought she wanted him gone for good. Or alternatively she could've died and he left to return home.

That's the thing about this series, it's hard to place whether there will be tragedy or comedy or both.(this series likes to yank our chains and keep us guessing on where things will land.)

If she is alive, I feel it will be towards the end of the series, when Uncle catches up to his return. And more importantly, has two people who actually know his story and can mediate between them.(fully understanding Uncles thought process)

RIP uncle. Cause of death: unclear if caused by trauma of learning of Segas collapse, or caused by erasing his memory of learning that fact too many times.

Users who are viewing this thread