Isekai Ojisan - Vol. 11 Ch. 56

Dex-chan lover
Magatsu sure loves that twin braid hairstyle. First the elf, now the little priestess. I want to believe it's gender is female and that's her hairstyle back when she is alive already

Dex-chan lover
That's... 3 old men in loli bodies that I've seen so far (Slime isekai, Tanya the evil).

Thankfully, at least Isekai Ojisan himself didn't turn into the loli, but seriously, what is up with this trend 😅

Dex-chan lover
nah if you become a girl and dont try a dick you are wasting your time
Why would you want to try that just because you switched? It's not like your inclinations changed. Why not try it both before and after, if you are interested? The flesh-mecha you choose to pilot does not affect that part :p

Dex-chan lover
"You should know better than to think that there is anyone who would genuinely care about me"

And he was right

498ed76be651cffb6bb9bac6a9bb75c3.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Why would you want to try that just because you switched? It's not like your inclinations changed. Why not try it both before and after, if you are interested? The flesh-mecha you choose to pilot does not affect that part :p
But not having a womb does affect something.

Aggregator gang
I was kinda
expected the ghost to be more mindbrokened and turn meek :<

Moment of appreciation please for Hotondo Shindeiru; this manga is in my opinion the gold standard when it comes to Isekai manga.

A lesser mangaka might have just written it as a quirky parody of the genre, rather than giving the characters such depth and taking the plot into unexpected places and working with tropes and cliches to ultimately subvert them, taking the manga into fresh ground rarely covered by Isekai. Being able to keep the humour going at the same time as dramatic events without it detracting from them or seeming forced is something very few authors can pull off as well too. Not only is the writing great, but the artwork is ridiculously detailed, expressive and beautiful too (ironic considering Uncle's countenance).

I have been reading Manga since the 90s and this is definitely one of the best there has ever been.

Hey! I didn't realize Fujimiya's hoodie was a dress until I read this chapter. I don't think dress hoodies are a good idea unless you intend to sing Gregorian chant with some buds.

Users who are viewing this thread