Isekai Ojisan - Vol. 12 Ch. 58

Fed-Kun's army
They certainly were getting worried about Uncle being able to survive the situation, despite Uncle being in the room with them, proving rather definitively that he did survive.

They don't know how it was that he came back, though. The only thing they know for sure is that it involved that sword. He first entered the isekai world by being put into a coma, so that, or dying, could be how he comes back. When that happens, they will have run out of adventures to watch (and Takafumi won't like that).

Although, he is safe until he can at least get Magatsu's sword in his storage...

Dex-chan lover
What do you mean almost?
G9d1H88.jpg
You are almost an ojisan yourself if the Wii is your first console 😪

Dex-chan lover
I smell new harem member
Didn't think I'd see an "ojisan reincarnated in a loli's body" in this series too.
I don't like that trope too much (outside of comedy), I've always considered it weird, and that's with knowing most anime/manga tropes. That's partly why I couldn't get into Tanya the Evil.

On the other hand, it's technically "ojisan x ojisan" that it's on-brand for Isekai Ojisan. 🤣

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Ah, I do wonder, are we going to go for a bad ending now, or later, considering he did mention he went solo. I assume Uncle will go for some grand magic, that will help him to go back to his world, only for it to backfire and kill almost everyone.

Group Leader
They don't know how it was that he came back, though. The only thing they know for sure is that it involved that sword. He first entered the isekai world by being put into a coma, so that, or dying, could be how he comes back. When that happens, they will have run out of adventures to watch (and Takafumi won't like that).

Although, he is safe until he can at least get Magatsu's sword in his storage...
I don't remember exactly, but isn't this event in like 4/5 years from when he was transmigrated? They probably still have more than 10 years of journeys left!
ed: Yeah, went back to check, he meet Alicia when he was 20, i doubt more than 2/3 years have passed since then.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Even if Uncle is game for possessed lolis, which i don't think he is, i don't see him doing Algres-kun the childhood friend, dirty by NTRing him
its not ntr if uncle doesnt get that she likes him, i guess?

Dex-chan lover
Yep killing him while he not full power is such a waste, the trill of both of them going all out, doing everything they can to beat the other and then finally coming out on top is the true greatest feeling, nothing besides having a loli rubbing your face with her feet comes clsoe

Users who are viewing this thread