Isekai Ojisan - Vol. 12 Ch. 58

Dex-chan lover
They certainly were getting worried about Uncle being able to survive the situation, despite Uncle being in the room with them, proving rather definitively that he did survive.
Uncle body on the isekai isn't the same than real world, remember that god make a new one for his soul when he got isekai because it was a chore to teleport the real one

Dex-chan lover
I love the possessed girl so much. Something about the typical "1000 year old loli" character actually acting their age is somehow a first AND the fact they're a battle hardened junkie is really cool.

Dex-chan lover
and it HAD to be the day I go out and buy myself a Dreamcast.
IMG_0004.jpg

Dex-chan lover
When you're watching something you're really into with yuor friends but they start to saunter off into a completely differeny conversation :angery: I feel you nephew.
Worse is when they get up to go to the bathroom, you offer to pause, and they say "Let it play."

Dex-chan lover
What do you mean almost?
G9d1H88.jpg
He's up at Wii now. But they recently released the wii equivalent of 3ds (for ds), called "wii U" (pronounced as: "car sirens"). It was a wii with asymmetric gameplay where one player used a PSP instead of a wii-mote.

In other words, it's "almost" because there is one generations left.

Fed-Kun's army
Cool Uncle.
Also, that feel when you are watching your favorite show with your bros and they start to get side-tracked and lose focus.

Fed-Kun's army
He's up at Wii now. But they recently released the wii equivalent of 3ds (for ds), called "wii U" (pronounced as: "car sirens"). It was a wii with asymmetric gameplay where one player used a PSP instead of a wii-mote.

In other words, it's "almost" because there is one generations left.
Wii U is almost a retro console. It's as old now as PS2 was when it came out. After Wii U there is a Switch and Switch 2 is already announced, if we only count Nintendo console generations.

DS is almost 20 years old...

i seriously fkn hate reading this english nobility or english samurai style or whatever its called, its like im reading some tongue twister shit.
I can't remember if this is Shakespearean or Elizabethan English. Or are they the same thing?

Dex-chan lover
Wii U is almost a retro console. It's as old now as PS2 was when it came out. After Wii U there is a Switch and Switch 2 is already announced, if we only count Nintendo console generations.

DS is almost 20 years old...
PS2 when it came out was 0 years old. Wii U is now almost as old as ps2 was when it came out... meaning wii U is 0 years old? :wooow:

Users who are viewing this thread