Isekai Ojisan - Vol. 12 Ch. 61

Sweet! I've been waiting for a new chapter for a long time!

By the way, am I the only one who thinks that a plot is unveiling? The first 3 years of being in the other world uncle was a loner who went around exploring the world, unknowingly causing havoc but also making friends.
It feels like now we're starting to see more of the organizations and politics of the world and uncle is starting to get recognized and play a part. Not only him but also other important and legendary figures, some of which were also transferees.

I think a lot of the details we've seen so far were leading up to something. Like how Sui is collecting ancient technology for her kingdom. I feel like that's gonna play a role too and we're gonna see it play a role in uncle's return.

Just a theory but maybe uncle returning is also part of a larger plot we've yet to see. A twist perhaps.

Of course he probably wasn't aware of most of it since he only saw things from his perspective, while the memory magic shows what's happening around too.

Dex-chan lover
sure, but I was asking why they randomly switched back and forth between complete and incomplete (and without spells, at that), not why it was incomplete.
They look tired when out of dragon form, I imagine it's after getting hit or putting too much power the form weakens.
Just think about normal shonen shit like super saiyans and stuff and it follows that logic.

Dex-chan lover
Yes! Mabel is back, my favorite!
The best part is now that she is here, the complicated complete mess of a story we have will completely disappear!
No more switching scenes every 2 panels, no more IDK where anyone is or what they are doing, no more complicated shit. Mabel has no tolerance for that. From now on every panel will be focusing on Mabel! We will be talking about Mabel, looking at Mabel, Listening to Mabel. The story will be about how simply elegant she is and how much better she is than evryone else!

9 commanders narrating over how lost they are in the story and who is winning? Do you want to be frozen in an ice prision? You talk about Mabel now!

Kuroke being useless on the ground 20 feet away? No, Kuroke being useless 2 inches away as Mabel pokes him with a stick and goes hey, hey, whats this. Could it be your useless. Did it defeat you? And I beat it? Your a useless NEET and I beat it. Aren't I great? Its ok, you can praise me. Say "Thank you Mabel, the goddess of ice, for saving me from this terrifying monster. I would be dead without you" And I'll let you serve me for the rest of your life

...Seriously though, wth even happened in this chapter? Devine sovereign is the only one who made any sense

I can't follow the action at all. Without really good resolution it'll just look like a jumble of lines and scribbles. Heaps of dialogue with no real importance as well. Tried rereading previous chapters to refresh memory and still got lost.

Users who are viewing this thread