Isekai Ojisan - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
This is the only series that's actually made me feel bad for a tsundere. The author might be a genius.

Thanks for the translation! Man, first of all I love this series a lot but I'm going to be upset if the tsundere doesn't get the love she deserves.

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe it but I find myself today feeling bad for a tsundere, and this comes from someone who thinks tsunderes in general are poorly written trash.

Dex-chan lover
90% of all isekai & romance protags are just as infuriatingly unwilling to notice a woman throwing herself at them. At least in Uncle's case there's some justification for it.

If I had a dollar for every blushing, cowardly, dickless MC I've seen in anime, manga and light novels I could buy a private island.

thumb_feels-bad-man-batman-feels-you-when-nobody-posts-pepe-37102424.png

I kind of want Tsundere-san to come to their world and continue banging her head against the wall that is the uncle's denseness. With Fujimiya as emotional support.

So this rude person kept on stalking our poor guy and insulting him first chance she got and even tried to blackmail him and people here feel bad for her?
How the hell do you people manage to get high on your own farts???

@Kuroageha She is still poorly written trash. It just the denseness of Oji-san is on another level, in other manga/anime you can see a potential resolution for the love interest. If the main character grow some balls. Here the problem is not the main character, he is willing. It is the Elf that is being the stupid one.

Everytime I read a new chapter of this, a small part of my soul is chipped off. It's like scratching a mosquito bite even though you know it's gonna itch more.

Users who are viewing this thread