Isekai Ojisan - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Aggregator gang
If it happened to any other generic isekai MC, they would get edgy and start a revenge story like "I was betrayed so I blah blah blah".
But this one is just sad about Sega.

Dex-chan lover
some collaboration with " the ride on king " , president putin is also an " isekai oji-san " .

oji-san = old man-san / uncle-san .

EVtI-t6U4AEFQvj

Dex-chan lover
Every joke was great, just a constant stream of quality content.

Dex-chan lover
Y'know what, no wonder Oji-san is so paranoid and incapable of connecting with others, you would be the same is you were hunted every second of your life.

They sure did a good job arousing my inner sadist. If it were me, I would've skinned them alive (male/ female/ children alike), tortured their loved ones before them, tore their genitals off and fed them the same and would've established my own kingdom as the devil to purge all those scums and kept the remaining as fodder for my minions. The uncle is genuinely kind. Oh well, guess its time to watch some torture p*rn.

Fed-Kun's army
It's really getting boring tbh.
Wish the author just makes the two girls go to earth and they with ojisan are doing "nostalgia" together.

Dex-chan lover
Poor uncle.

I'll be sad if the elf and frost girl don't meet him again.

Dex-chan lover
@Fucking_Idiot

I know that, but he kept being positive despite watching his bad experiences unfold in the recordings. These experiences might not be the ones that are so bad he erased it from his memories, but still bad enough for me to admire his positivity despite remembering those experiences.

Dex-chan lover
*the use 10% of the brain is a myth*

old man: then wtf we are seeing?

me:
A7uBMON.jpg

*hot girl starts to explain how it works*

my brain:
XPYmfbE.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread