Isekai Ojisan - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
God damn. This story really toes the line of sad, pathetic, dark, pitiable, funny, and WHY IN F@CKIN' HELL DID YOU STAY AN AWKWARD Frickwad?!

I like how the author still doesn't include the spirits talking. Must've been some wild discussions between the uncle and the spirits.

Dex-chan lover
Adult characters not yet born when yuyu hakusho was relevant. Thy age. THY AGE!

Dex-chan lover
You are mad at someone spoiling by mentioning dinosaurs, so you mention dinosaurs in a credits page so everyone reads it and saying its a spoiler...

You are mad at mangakalott because someone there translated the final chapter, despite you wanting to troll ppl by leaving the final chap untranslated...

You mention a cyclopsXelf hentai, but give no sauce...

The more I read, the more you seem like the bad guy :p

@mcfucksauce Reminds me of tsuki ga kirei michibiku isekai douche

That Yu Yu Hakusho joke cut deep. I'm so old... Thanks for the chapter. Probably my favorite manga at the moment. Always a treat.

Dex-chan lover
Wonder what the trigger for the translation is. Maybe he needs to talk to a native english speaker who knows none of the languages that uncle knows. It'd certainly be some black humor if the only reason his skill works is because he can't understand body language and tone.

Dex-chan lover
Yep.
This mango proves to me time and time again, that it should not be binge-read. 1 chapter a week is more than enough.
The contents are simply too frustrating and 'sad', that reading too much of it just made me want to kill everyone involved.

p.s: indeed, the tags are fucked up and stupid. The theme is genderswap and loli? There's no such thing. That should be removed.

Users who are viewing this thread