Isekai Ojisan - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Power Uploader
Uncle, no, this isn't Metal Gear...
tumblr_nsmotsT4HO1sq41kno1_500.gif

@feha
:p
You can always just ask. And I was the one who did the troll and the final chapter, btw.

Group Leader
@Kisato I know, right? Have people really forgotten YYH?

@Solipsist I don't know about the loli bit but genderswap seems to be the theme of the current volume cover, so...

Dex-chan lover
@reika
YYH is getting a remake, like HXH had, and Inu Yasha is getting sequel for some reason.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I’ve read enough OP isekai MC novels to know that the translation cheat was what would give uncle his magic abilities.

Can anyone read the background speech bubble text on page 11 when uncle cast magic? I can only read “manifest” at the end.

On page 15 in the last panel, isn’t it the nephew who’s speaking? Since it’s his glasses in the speech bubble. Seems like he should be saying “Why isn’t your transfer bonus working” rather than mine.

@cryum: Seems rather arbitrary, since the adventurers who attacked him in the beginning were clearly aggressive in their body language and uncle would definitely have been able to understand that. I think the translation chest would relate more to the conveyance of specific ideas.

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow, if they can update this weekly then great job Striptease! This manga needs more love

Dex-chan lover
@KeiosKod
>uncle would definitely have been able to understand

We just watched him call out to them and not realize he could be in danger until he's punched multiple times and is bleeding on the ground. He couldn't read when the people he saved were more afraid of him than the monsters, and managed to get pushed off a cliff without realizing. On top of the regular dense thing going on with tsundere elf.

It looks like he can read his nephew and hopefully-niece well enough, but I'm saying it wouldn't be that arbitrary.

Aggregator gang
Final chapter? Is this manga already completed? In mangaupdates it was still ongoing

Tell me the title of that yuri gender bender series. Someone that's definitely not me needs it for a totally super important research.

Ojisan's tragic diary can probably beat Berserk if adapted.

Dex-chan lover
what's that yuri gender bender series name , im a sucker for yuri

Group Leader
@mahtan I hope it's only a remake of the last season. I'm totally down for an Inuyasha sequel if it's good. I tried to Google info about it but what I found was

"INUYASHA' SEQUEL ANNOUNCED STARRING DAUGHTERS OF INUYASHA — KAGOME AND SESSHOMARU"

... and I almost died laughing thinking that they had formed a threesome and had daughters together.

Dex-chan lover
@cryum
He didn’t call out to them after they beat him up. He saw them, called out to them, then they started beating him up. Why would he think he was in danger before calling them out? They didn’t notice him until he did. There was never any indication that he’d be in danger.

The first thing he tried to do after they started beating him up was give them money because he thought they were extorting him. Obviously he got that wrong, but my point is that he understood that they had bad intentions for him, even if he didn’t specifically know why.

And I’m not saying he’s not a KY. But since you brought them up, I can tell you that’s actually part of what I’m saying. He was unable to read the particular nuances of those situations, but like I said, he clearly understood the hostility from those people in that first encounter. Hence why I’m saying it’d be arbitrary if body language was included. Body language can not convey specific ideas in that encounter. Only hostility could be understood, but not the reason for that hostility or how far that hostility goes, at least until they were preparing to execute him, at which point it’s obvious that they were going to kill him (well, it’s also be obvious after beating him long and hard enough).

Dex-chan lover
@reika
I figured the "Theme" is a defining feature of the entire story, not just one particular chapter / arc / volume?

Users who are viewing this thread