Isekai Ojisan - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
Karaage can wait she needs to listen to the elf introduction arc!

ps: I can't stop YYH opening song from playing in my head the moment Uncle mention it. arigatou gozaii~masu.......HELP

That moment when you realise the spirits taught him magic just so he shuts up about Pulseman's special move.

Dex-chan lover
No one expects the vorpal bunnies! Thanks for the translations! 🐇🐇🐇

Dex-chan lover
@OsoJr

Nah, Oji’s story is just painful and sad to watch. Guts’ story is a WRECKING BALL OF EMOTIONAL CYANIDE-LACED TOM-FUCKERY!!
So it’s kinda close... but not quite there...

Dex-chan lover
I haven’t looked hard enough to see it in the comments, but holy shit, ripping the moonbeams from reality to form a sword of light is lit as fuck

Dex-chan lover
...You know, I'm starting to ease up on Oji-san again. The isekai world was bullshit, and if he was a non-KY Sega idiot, he probably would've gone insane or died already.

Also, ripping off a ray of light and slaughtering monsters with it is metal AF.

Dex-chan lover
TL is a meanie! that doujin only has Cyclops in that one page as a flashback, no action at all 😭😭😭

Dex-chan lover
This is actually one of the few tragedy mangas i like.
Simply for the fact im to bussy scratching my head trying to get over the mind fuck in ever chapter to feel sad while reading.
Also the TL notes are great :3

Group Leader
I take back what I said before about him unknowingly choosing a shit "cheat" since it now seems that his translation power does work quite well. :) Good for you, Ojisan! Thanks for all the chapters. I'm still loving this after all this time.

wtf those kids have never seen YYH? Oji-san you've got more important things to do than replaying your memories, YYH is a classic!

Double-page supporter
Ugh, the cover bait. At first I thought she had somehow crossed over, but then I remembered that his female form looks like her. It was this 30 second spike of happiness followed by reality crashing down.

Power Uploader
@Owyn
Ha, gotcha.
580032679576338432.png

A lot of people can relate to not being able to understand the language of the game they are playing 😀

Users who are viewing this thread