Isekai Ojisan - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
Uncle is too early for MMO otherwise he would have named himself xXWolfGunBloodXx

Dex-chan lover
I really need elf girl to come to this world.
Except I'm sure she died declaring her love, which would topple Sega, and make this idiot try to forget every possible thing, ever....

I wonder what happen with the elf before or after he came back to earth.

Aggregator gang
If you guys are desperate on what's happening on the next Chapter(s), check the translations done on /a/ - https://desuarchive.org/a/thread/199007044/#199007044

Well to be honest this if this series had NTR you have already seen it. Ojisan NTRs the elf and Mabel for a girl called Sega chan.

OMG, they were serious about the weekly releases?!

In any case I can't wait for Hero-san, uncle needs a good rival. ^^ (his nephew really didn't tho)

Dex-chan lover
Page 16 though…

Uncle really needs to find a way to make some dosh from his magic besides youtube. I get entrepreneurship isn't his strong point, but he's still got bills and the nephew's rent (without even counting all the money needed for those vintage games and consoles).

@mahtan Nah, we're all curious. It should have been an obvious question in chapter 1 or 2. Hopefully the manga avoiding the subject means it's going to be important at some point.

@Zoniuc It's the cringe. The second hand embarrassment is so strong you just want it to end. So, when the chapter is finally finished, you just feel relief it's finally over.

Users who are viewing this thread