Isekai Ojisan - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

Double-page supporter
Such culture this chapter. The tragedy tag makes me feel like Mabel and Elf will never be isekai'd.

@genR if he really want, he can be pro athlete with no problem and earning big bucks easily. But that not flying well with the "suffering" theme of the manga so that's that.

Dex-chan lover
@elroid That's a fun manga. Mabel is basically the greatest enemy of the moon rabbits.

@degenerateafro Here's to hoping that the tragedy tag is just for the harsh experiences he had in the other world and not because of a sad ending.

Dex-chan lover
the last troll page is actually from chapter 18 , not chapter 17 , and dont trust the troll translation , lol : ... hotel ... it is bad enough that you are forcing me to keep ridiculous vibrators / dildos inside my 2 holes all the time , even at the place of takafumi , my lover .

the real identity of that punk guy is actually ...
her "little" brother , but he is very big .

lol .

Power Uploader
@daywithoutgames
tasOTMQ.png

Dex-chan lover
@vangoz why do people say this when anime adaptations are almost always vastly inferior to the manga? You can count in one hand the good ones in the past 30 years, lol.

Dex-chan lover
@ShionSinX Not everything need to better. Anime can also be a complement to it's original source. Having all the characters voiced and having it's own OP ED song is already a win in my book.

Group Leader
Loved this chapter yet again! This manga never disappoints! Thank you for the chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread