Isekai Ojisan - Vol. 3 Ch. 17

Who also try to skyp some of the last page and ended in the part with Ohana said to Dead-chan "youre not listening"?

Aggregator gang
Ah, I remember how I made screenshots of my games, HUDs, item descriptions and maps. Was fun, though even then I knew it was shitty.

Dex-chan lover
nice TL note, pretty :eek:k_hand:

thanks for the chapter and the dedication to tracking down or doing some of this stuff (and thanks for that translation on the fighting page combo thingie, because oof that looked horribly painful to do).

Group Leader
Thanks! Nepu!
  ∧_∧
  ( ・∀・)^)゛
  ∪  ノ
  人 y′
 し(_)
Holy shit! The NTR is real!?! Please make it a misunderstanding!

Contributor
so she was a pro? Well, it's not like the dense niece was even interested on her.

Dex-chan lover
greatest end card of all time in this chapter the explaination of alien soldier and why story didn't matter if you weren't a rpg in games in the early 80s and 90s

Dex-chan lover
Cutest brother coming through.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, Takafumi's questions and doubts in the beginning of the chapter are incomprehensible for me. Even with a shock of generations that shouldn't be hard to understand.

Do you understand me, people?
Back in the day of analogue toys, wasn't very normal and common to make games on paper? Any sort of game, be it one more active or more passive like making up character sheets, and this isn't much different from pen and paper RPG.

Users who are viewing this thread