Isekai Ojisan - Vol. 4 Ch. 19

I expected them to died later on,gotta assume the worst case scenario so the plot twist doesn't hit as much

You guys, you know how sometimes a gamer just saves and goes batshit crazy murdering everything?

Well, Uncle is OP... so.... tragedy tag.

It would have been interesting if the healing talismans were blurred, hinting that they were used in a tragic event that ojisan erased from his memory

Dex-chan lover
This author draws some of the cutest girls I've ever seen, and also some of the most God-awful hideous, horrifying, disgustingly ugly men I've ever seen. A true artist.

Double-page supporter
We need to get Ojisan a Dreamcast so he can at least experience the end of Sega properly.

Dex-chan lover
heroine party : 2 guys and 1 girl are travelling alone , but the girl is still a virgin , so the 2 guys are not-straight or something ? lol .

page 7 : the spell is "play memory" ?

page 8 , last panel : can anyone read the words in the 2 small speech bubbles ?

page 11 : why are there 5 graves ? previously in chapter 17 , oji-san only killed 1 sonic the hedgehog : https://mangadex.org/chapter/910791/1 .

goofs in page 14 and other pages : her skirt is supposed to have 2 slits .

page 20 : the spell is "topography scan" ?

page 21 and page 18 : seems like the mangaka was lazy with the designs : healer 's old wand and the legendary wand look the same .

page 21 , panel 4 : you can see the giant guardian armor which is standing outside of the other door , they will fight this armor in page 25 .

page 30 : i guess what they say are :

- oji-san : we can take care of the bounty next time .
- angry fighter : dumbass . what if we will be killed by some random , weak monsters ? or : what if we 3 take your bounty for ourselves ?
- but would you ?
- of course not .

Power Uploader
@daywithoutgames
- angry fighter : dumbass . what if we will be killed by some random , weak monsters ? or : what if we 3 take your bounty for ourselves ?
The latter. And the spells this time are Play Memory, Memory Erase, Topography Scan, Encumbrance Kinesis, and Kinesis Attract.

NIB

Dex-chan lover
Nice flashback.
I'm really surprised ojisan have the original Taromaru, this game is hard to find and it's really expensive. Well, time to replace the laser and buy a ODE, good luck with that too.

Banned
Oh man...
I remember the internal battery on my Saturn died. The one for the save files.
I went through absolute hell to find another one of those small, sorta flattish circular battery things.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, finally a comic that acknowledges the fact that you'd damage the sword if you plunge it into the ground 😂

Users who are viewing this thread