Isekai Ojisan - Vol. 4 Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
Channel this desperation to learn the language of game design. Build your own game consoles.

Revive Sega. Oji-san's true calling.

I can soo~ relate to the last page. When my Saturn died on me around 2009 I had a really hard time finding a replacement and had to buy more then 5 broken Saturns to somehow Frankenstein me a working unit. Learned a lot about component level repair that way and fixed my broken Game Gear afterwards.

I wonder if the Mangaka knows about the Phoebe/Rhea (a CD Drive Emulator for the Sega Saturn). They are a god's blessing (as is the GDEMU). Would be cool to see them in the Manga.

Dex-chan lover
@viewers101

only after he have liberally applying the sacred incince and the holy machine greece must the revered restart button be pressed.

Fed-Kun's army
Are people actually forgetting Ojisan has already transformed into that elf-girl form before back in chapter 9?

Double-page supporter
The priestess says thanks... and winks and grabs her skirt to show some leg. What a lewd priestess.

Dex-chan lover
This ended up in a happy note? And Uncle deleting their memories was actually a good thing? Jesus, this chapter was a happy one.

Fed-Kun's army
Okay, I wasn't expecting a wholesome chapter (except for the last page I guess). I thought it'd end with a joke note like the usual template.

Dex-chan lover
Excuse my bad art and handwriting, but wheres her stomach and ass?
20200615-164010.jpg

Double-page supporter
@Bobbyyyyy she's leaning forwards, her cup size may also have an effect as well (lol). But this series isn't really known for moe art xd.

Dex-chan lover
I bet he uses magic to fix it instead since this chapter just talked about how better priests could fix things like swords.

Okay, Alicia is cute. But I still fear everyone except Ojisan, tsundere elf and the hikikomori, whom I pity.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, an actual decent end to a story, how nice...
Its moments like this I worry that this all a build up to something so EXTREMELY tragic, Oji-san had to wipe it from his mind else he break down.

Users who are viewing this thread