Isekai Ojisan - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
@Kamelpov yeah I'd like to see that, but I don't see why this gets dropped. I was sometimes wondering if people wanted to test their japanese compared to a group with a pretty good translator

Group Leader
@Maiorem Well it doesn't really seem like they're okay with it. You can ask anything but doesn't mean it's automatically okay.

Dex-chan lover
page 26 , this is kind of a$$-pulling : so this magic can perfectly copy the appearance and personality of the teacher , just from the memories of oji-san ?

page 29 : and this girl will become the goblin slayer , lol .

page 3 : in oji-san 's eyes , the sega saturn is a pretty girl : "dont suddenly strip the clothes of my sega girl"

ps5 girl :

Dex-chan lover
in the 90s , in my grade school , 1 female b!tchy teacher slapped me in front of the whole classroom because i coughed . yo b!tch , i couldnt control my coughing .

later , when i became more bigger and stronger , i hunted her down and beated the sh!t out of her , and i also beated some other teachers too .

the page below is from the french comic "le petit spirou" .

summary : the gym professor is drinking beers and forcing the kids to train their muscles , then he has a dream about the future :

- spirou : yo , papa , cant wake up anymore?
- look at all the muscles that we have gained , thanks to you .
- move , papa , or else your body will gather dust .
- and the muscles will become atrophied .
- oh zut . all his bones must be broken .
- dont worry , spirou . i can repair his bones with this wrench .
( last panel ) - heu , stop this training . now we will have the siesta training .

50183732941_4040c66ccb_b.jpg

VIP
Fyi guys: Kontol asked in a threatening manner and DID NOT get a reply by the staff working on this series.

Thanks for the chapter, just don't read whiny "muh snipe" losers: the term isn't in MD dictionary.
This isn't NU, there isn't incentive to hold series hostage behind patreon paywall.
Individuals litting fire under lazy TL group asses invites healthy competition for internet rep points.

You sir have mine, keep up the good work.
(although I've already read TL months ago at some other place, nobody just bothered to typeset it before)

Users who are viewing this thread