Isekai Ojisan - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

help I can't breath this is too funny!!! I thought he was gonna turn into a game character, that reallly throw me off LOL

Dex-chan lover
zyvie2.jpg

Imagine the smell

Group Leader
I find it pretty rude to snipe a series that has been done by the same group since the beginning. They put so much hard work into it and it feels like their project has been stolen from them. Just fucking wow...

Aggregator gang
Only just now I realized that the Skills' English TL are behind the Spirits' language in the panels thanks to this Chapter... Thank you sniper for making the text large enough for me to actually read them

Also Uncle is such an addict but he's so kind-hearted

701924855569711114.png

Fed-Kun's army
😂😂 Hahaha 90's teacher logic so funny....remembers school.... cries internally 😞

Dex-chan lover
@theabyss91 well for some kids its understandable that teachers may hate them. I live in Canada and I never knew what a true bad kid was until some black family with 3 boys from an american ghetto moved to town. They stole everything they could. They don't shut up in class and are a nightmare in shops. They would go into the gym change rooms whether in gym class or not to go through bags and pockets to steal anything valuable. They would intimidate and assault those who called them out. They ended up stealing from the wrong people and got beat, robbed and stripped. They eventually all got expelled and will all the complaints they were not allowed to continue in our division. I don't know how they were able to come to Canada since they do background checks. With kids like that you'd think definitely the parents and or kids have a record

Double-page supporter
this reminds me of the horse from berserk
x4.png

also and they say violence is never the answer
x31.png

Contributor
This is what a it would really be like if someone isekai'd.

Double-page supporter
I still remember getting slapped by my homeroom teacher in 2nd grade in front of classroom for no reason, at least no reason that I can think of. The 90's alright.

Users who are viewing this thread