Isekai Ojisan - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
@FRASH_18 Because when a series is sniped there's a chance that the group that was in charge of the translation could drop it, and when they drop it there's a chance that the guy that sniped is not going to continue the translation.
And also because sniping is considered an asshole move(if the translation is good and not that slow)

Dex-chan lover
Lmao he slapped them into submission.

And man, just now she's realizing that Takafumi has an escapism problem?

Fed-Kun's army
wait a minute.
his parents divorced when he was in middle school?

In a local catholic school, back in the 70's, 80's, there was a teacher who usually slapped and hit elementary kids at full strength for any reason. My uncle, as soon as he graduated from that school, he ambushed this teacher and broke both his arms. That teacher somehow still taught until the early 00's. In a catholic school. Yay.

Dex-chan lover
@GigaKONTOL Page 7 the word "equipped", page 22 the word "adventurers", page 31 & 32 the word "ancient" are all misspelled. Ya the teachers in the 90's were something else but there were some good ones that I have very fond memories of. I feel like if you did a translator's page at the end explaining the whole confusion of the false marketing of the 64-bit Saturn might have clarified things with the detractors. Nonetheless thank you for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
And the 90s teachers were already better than the teachers before them.

Abusive Sensei is untouchable!

.... 😔

Dex-chan lover
Not gonna agree or disagree about that kind of teacher

But My 90 - 95's teacher slam my head to the wall just because im talkin in classroom . Its freakin hurt and make me dizzy a little while

He's crazy I tell you . Probably you'll be glad there's child protection if you meet that kind of teacher in your real school....

Dex-chan lover
NGL, i was expecting elf heroine, but got the icy neet instead...lol

Dex-chan lover
Can't say I relate to those "90's teachers"...at all
Most of my school days were in the 90s and if a teacher as much as pushed a student he'd get suspended/fired

Fed-Kun's army
In my day in the 90's the teachers would rap my fingers with a wooden ruler if my fingernails weren't cut

Dex-chan lover
damn that part where he cannot make up argument
thats probably me if i thrown to isekai

Users who are viewing this thread