Isekai Ojisan - Vol. 4 Ch. 22.1

Dex-chan lover
Holy fuck. I was curious to see if I missed a release since it’s been a while and it turns out there’s drama. Peace was never an option I guess

There always seems to be drama amongst the translation community. Almost makes me want to learn Japanese.
I understand that if you're working on something, it stinks that people will take it for themselves but that's simply human nature.
But the solution is simple, if you don't want things leaked, keep it away from the internet in any capacity until it is 100% ready to be uploaded.

Dex-chan lover
Seems like 22.2 will get skipped altogether? Since newlings went straight for 23?

Dang, this was actually a good scanlator group, the last ones were a bit rough and theirs was quite pleasing for me

So in conclusion we learned the following. Dead-chan is indeed just as much of an asshole as his bio would lead you to believe. No, they didn't have the chapters translated and ready to go. The group likely lost the ability to put out chapters and rather than admit that they came up with an excuse and took it out on the readers. There is no reader entitlement here just a jackass who got butthurt.

Users who are viewing this thread