Isekai Ojisan - Vol. 4 Ch. 22.1

sdz

people complaining about too many translators and your favorite manga still doesn't have any translations 😭

Double-page supporter
"Secret final boss. Is overly confrontational and takes shit from nobody which results in "rubbing people the wrong way." Apparently has standards too high for the average human. Either everyone is too incompetent or I'm too competent." - Dead-chan

you just sound like an asshole with a god complex and no friends.

Dex-chan lover
Why is "sniped" even considered a bad thing? doesn't that just mean you get to do other stuff while some other guy do it for you?
The manga is getting popular enough that other people are translating it no?
Why should you even care about other groups or individuals if you want to translate something out of your own free will?

Imo everyone should be free to scanlate/drop whatever they want especially when they're not getting any enjoyment out of it(or not licensed lol) .

anyway kbye lmao

Fed-Kun's army
I think if readers just ignored the whole drama around sniping entirely that would lessen the drama. I mean what is the point of an announcement like this if it isn't "someone snipped us so we drop it now be angry at the sniper because of that", readers getting involved with that just fuels it.

Supporter
@DexDexDexina People will argue otherwise, but money is the reason. Same for why all of those guys who were TLing major series left MD because "Hurrrrrrr" reasons.

Fed-Kun's army
"Ah, yes, somebody sniped one chapter, therefore we'll 'punish' the readers who had nothing to do with the snipe by delaying releases."
That's the kind of attitude that gets the readers to side with the snipers and ask them to just take over entirely.

what do ya expect ?
releasing in a public site will get sniped eventually

lets dont forget that this is a not a legit official translate just another form of piracy

instead of just telling "we are dropping this"
ya guyd somehow bait em with sniped and a "peek" of the translated projects

wow a total pro moves there

Dex-chan lover
...Well, I guess I waited 11 days for Striptease's versions for nothing. Just goes to show that trying to stick with the releases of an established, high quality group is for suckers... or something? Honestly, I'm not sure what lesson Striptease wants us readers to take away from this.

Supporter
Mmm, which groups are open to hire ? If it takes money to keep reading this, i'm game.

Its funny how immature can people be sometimes...
"We are angry because someone is taking our translations to repost them so we will delay them", that wont solve the issue at all.
In fact, they themselves are "sniping" the mangas from the creators and its publishers in a form of piracy so i dont get why they are this angry.
Not that im not happy to be able to read mangas for free here, but thats kind of an hipocresy.

Embarrassingly childish. Someone else will pick it up.

Sniping is a good thing. Competition will bring the best up front.

Double-page supporter
Just post your shit anyways? I mean...I don't get the drama...it's a hobby not a profession. compete with quality, shitty groups generally just go away on their own anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread