Isekai Ojisan - Vol. 6 Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
Can't die inside from the experience of being an adult if you kill your emotions before then.

Dex-chan lover
you are actually handsome aren't youojii-san!

11-a0a9e9089d39c2de630d8caa1b2338151aaf4901595daffa8ba688a3d4c66db8.png

Dex-chan lover
@Blazer168 yes she probably watched everything

People laughing at oji san’s advice about shutting your heart but if you think about all the things he went through you kinda understand where he is coming from he was treated as an orc discriminated due to his face and was never considered as human even got sold not as a slave but as an animal Oji san’s life is a tough one.

Double-page supporter
Why oji san still use glasses on onsen lmaoit he use anti water/fog on his?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation.
The rude person is now a stalker with long range peeping ability. God help Ojisan.
This chapter hints that Ojisan failed for years to return to his world. At least it explains why he broke the barrier.

The rude person reuniting with Ojisan in Ojisan's world will be a sight to behold.

Dex-chan lover
> Alicia, the string on your dress is dangerously loose.... MC will be bleed so much....

> Oji-san was so knowledgeable.
The things that you thought is useless was very useful to him in that world.
And he was a gentleman either.
If Oji-were me, i will create a hard drive, an enterprise class with speed 10x the fastest consumer speed and save those happy memories ive seen on Alicia

Group Leader
@manga_follow_75743857

The rude person is now a stalker with long range peeping ability. God help Ojisan.

Poor ojisan if she stalks him even his world. Worse, what if she summons him to her world?

Thanks for the chapter, scanlator-sama.

Dex-chan lover
It was just a moment, but Alicia's angry face really took me by surprise

I wonder how this "Kill Emotion" spell thing works. Will we feel the emotion rushed after the spell? Can we still feel something about the event? Well no matter the answer it does sound pretty nice to have, not gonna lie.

Hol' up... technique that kills emotions... on the crapper...
"kenjataimu - post-coital clarity, period after orgasm when a man is free from sexual desire and can think clearly"

Did this guy beat off while the two kept watching the memory?

Users who are viewing this thread