Isekai Ojisan - Vol. 6 Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
Again thanks for the chapter.

I would like some catharsis for the romance in this. The girls are cute. Maybe not when they were young but... most of them

WAIT WHAT?! SO THIS IS THE REASON HE'S SE "DENSE"! HE JUST DOESN'T FEEL ANYTHING AT ALL

oh and by that time he was 20... and he got transported at age 17... he'll only need to recap 14 mores years of suffering before return

Dex-chan lover
I cant read this because the sheer lack of PR is so bad its actually painful for me :(

and now to wait for the drama queens err i mean other groups to release their version after being "sniped" :v

Dex-chan lover
@Tatherwood jokes on you, people in the internet likes to correct people, and thus there's more chance of a group flexing their superiority and picking up a series with a really bad scanlation than a series which last updated 6 month ago

My man is the god of being dense ass fu, man shut his emotions down, that sad as hell....will my man turn into Elf later chap? Curious....the comments best part lmao.

Group Leader
Yes, let's go there. kill your heart and nothing will ever affect you...

You’re going to screw yourself up even more if you just keep on erasing your own memories and killing your own emotions. That’s screwed up but god is it interesting.

Dex-chan lover
@art17 I killed my depression and libido for a year due to sickness and I felt lots better. Be nice if you could stop certain emotions on demand. enabling them would probably end up the same say as drug addiction.

Users who are viewing this thread