Isekai Ojisan - Vol. 6 Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
@mage_goo While everything's possible, and some groups are like that, if you just look around and see how often there's sniping drama, ypu'll see you're mostly wrong.

Nothing else to add.

Dex-chan lover
Kill your emotions. Yeah, I do that sometimes. I also preemptively make sure not to see anyone as a potential romantic interest.
Living life without drama.

@reika
Poor ojisan if she stalks him even his world. Worse, what if she summons him to her world?
Ooo. This I want to see. Worse yet, what if she "misses" and summons his nephew instead. I want to see her confused face as he apologies for his uncle's density, and her embarrassed face as he proclaims he encourages her. "my uncle is always sharing his memories of you with us". And "*whispering* what did you do to my uncle in that dungeon when you knocked him out ".

Also curious to see if its just his uncle, or all of japan that look like orcs to them.

@Liquidxlax Issue is, if you kill it off too long, eventually feelings stop being a naturally occurring subconscious processes. And since memories are highly tied to your emotional state. If you don't feel anything, new memories simply wont take hold. Before you know it your 26 yrs old with no real memories past middle school. But even recognizing the problem, there is no real will/drive to fix it since "will" is also tied to feelings... and you really need the will because it now takes 30 minutes to remember even a single event of the day to do any sort of self reflection, during which time you will mostly be thinking of what a waste of time this is.

Source: I'm an idiot

Group Leader
@monoreposo

Nephew-kun would be thrilled at first then it would probably suck just as bad for him as it did for Ojisan

@reika If she summoned him, I think he would be fine.... assuming he manages to learn how to communicate with her before she kills him for being the wrong orc. She is strong and reputable enough to protect him. And unlike his uncle, he recognizes she is not an enemy after his life. Though it only took a few minutes for his uncle to be broken by common adventurers.... maybe having your first isekai meeting be with elf-chan at full strength isn't the best idea.

Also wonder if she realizes he hasn't given her his real name. Seems to be implied that she knows that from her reaction to what the hero called him. Also explains why she always calls him orc face.

Dex-chan lover
@Tatherwood see, that's exactly my reason
I've seen more sudden bulk releases after a low quality snipe rather than the group suddenly dropping it
the fact that there's even a drama revolving around sniping kinda prove my point of the scanlation group mentality anyway

and it's not like it's even applicable to this series right now, the usual group doing this series dropped it last year

Dex-chan lover
page 5 : i think this age-comparing scene is pointless , because oji-san and healer girl are from 2 different worlds that use 2 different calendars :

our world : 1 year has 365 days , 12 months : january , febuary , march , ....
the isekai : 1 year has **** days , *** months , the names of the months : dfyxft , aeydfh , kgcfhxdrtry , weydudr , ....

the ages will be even more messed up if this happened : when oji-san was 17-years-old , it was july or some other months in the normal world , then he was isekai-ed , and the current month in the isekai is not july , but is april or some other months .

page 7 :

- goblins killed my family , so then i became the goblin slayer , lol .

- on the letter , there is "onee-chan" , so healer girl has a big sister , or a little sister .

Dex-chan lover
WELL NOW IT ALL MAKES SENSE LOL

No wonder he has the chastity of a saint
kill the heart, kill the boner

Dex-chan lover
page 9 :
- oji-san 's confession : so your virginity is important to you .
- of course .
- i xxxx you twice . when you were defenseless , i grabbed your ... er , your head , then i broke your hyme... er , your mind .
- healer girl is angry , shocked : WHY ? WHY DID YOU DO THAT TO ME ?

page 23 :
- healer girl : can you close your eyes for a second ? if you see me undressing , it is too embarrassing for me . then you can open your eyes and see my totally nak*d body .
- ?????? your logics is amazing .

page 26 : a big , loud reminder from elf the censor person : this is a family-friendly , christian manga , you cant show nak*d body in this manga , lol .

Dex-chan lover
>break the world to go home
Dude Oji-san is the "morally grey" villain of 100 different shounen manga.

Readeble, but still a shame that a lot of jokes got lost in the translation, though, we know is not easy to make this kind of work so we still apreciate your work so that we can read it and maybe put haste in the other scanlator. Thank you very much.

Will no one make the connection between the background story of the cleric and the female soldier at chapter 20 page 29?
okay.

Our Isekai Ojisan with his tied up hair is looking mighty fine this chapter. Well... more than usual anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread