Isekai Ojisan - Vol. 6 Ch. 29

Dex-chan lover
oh god Elf-chan
she has it so damn hard
i realy wish she shows up in this world

It's funny how the art in this series is mostly really rough and seems half-assed, but then when it comes to the girls the quality seems to spike making them look mad cute af.
Oh and whenever we see Oji-san make a wierd face or go through some horrific suffering the detail also goes up : /

So Oji-san has to choose between a Marbel, who is more beast than human at this point, or the tsundere yandere elf... he really had a rough 17 years theres

Aggregator gang
It looks like the elf realized that she probably won't be able to go with him so is trying to deal with her soon to be heartbreak. Or she is going use some magic fuckery to get to the mc world.

@hachimaaan
Imagine now explaining what a walkman is...

@Xzayer
to be fair nintendo switch still use cartridges (even if are now more in a shape of a sd card)

So, it's really weird to put Saturn or Dreamcast games in a CD-Player? Always did it, because some games had cool iterations of the warning. Always was disappointed when the warning was just the default one. The only thing I didn't get is, why didn't he record the Mega Drive music with a walk- or discman? Always had fun listening to the Sonic 3 or Ranger X soundtrack on my way home from school via a crappy 2ed hand walkman. Good times back then.

Dex-chan lover
ya really don't have to put all those censor beeps when it comes to SEGA properties. ...the guy himself is a SEGA nut.

Dex-chan lover
Oh Marbel is back! I find her hilerious and this was a really nice chapter. I am glad he got a little taste of home in a way while isekaied.

Thanks for tranlsating the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Bruh having both tsundere and yandere personality in one person is a nightmare

Dex-chan lover
You know, I think that in the end both girls will end killing each other because of Uncle...

And in contrast we have uncle and his nightmare faces... Such is the duality of man

Totally reminded me of last week when Korone played Sonic 1 and recognized the music (2h10m30s)

So, we've only seen the first three years so far, and still have 14 years to go, and I wonder where this is gonna go. Possible endings for the Elf:

1. Ojisan eventually recognizes her feelings, falls for her, possibly marrying her, but something happens and she dies, and so he erased memories of their relationship.

2. Elf finds out he keeps erasing parts of his memory and the magically suppressing his feelings, which made it impossible for him to ever fully recognizes her feelings for him, and it forces her to go off into the deep end , becoming basically yandere, and starts to legitimately try to kill/cripple him so she can force him to recognize her feelings. This further fuels his need to get back to the real world to escape the Elf. He maybe erases memory of her going off the deep end when he gets home. Eventually SHE FOLLOWS HIM TO EARTH.

3. Elf finds out he keeps erasing parts of his memory and the magically suppressing his feelings, which made it impossible for him to ever fully recognizes her feelings for him, and she actually gives up on him, since he's damaged himself too much. Before he gets back, she tells him all this before leaving to the Elf lands for good (Bonus points, this is when she's actually the nicest to him), and Ojisan, realizing that she liked him this whole time, and accidentally played with her feelings so much that it legitimately hurt her and made her recede from the human world, reaches a painful breaking point and erases his memory of that and returns to our world.

4. She stays how she is and only says something about how she actually feel once Ojisan is headed back to Japan, but because of the magic or circumstances, he misses it and never knows how she feels.

Endings for Mabel:

1. She gets worse and more of a homeless Need to the point where she's redeemable by the time Ojisan leaves. Possibly becoming more dependent on him as time goes on.

Users who are viewing this thread