Isekai Ojisan

100% uncle's gonna use those healing talismans on the console

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

I hope the elf and the ice chick somehow manage to cross over into Uncles real world and not that they died

Fed-Kun's army
I've been thinking about that the theory that Tsun-elf died. Maybe but I think I have a better idea. We know she's always getting him out of messes. What if they do start to have a relationship or something and her penchant for trying to save him ends up putting her in a dangerous situation, like a trial of some sort, or she starts getting persecuted for knowing him and so to save her from an awful fate he erases all her memories of him and that's heartbreak is what drives him to come home?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter, I know is a sniping but Striptease was off for 2 weeks+ and they restarted activity in other works, I am a fan of them too but isekai ojisan causes withdrawal, Ill take anything.
Hope the releases get stable again.

looks like they were preparing for a mass release and didn't like the snipe, fuck.

Dex-chan lover
Oh man. Reading this really heart my heart.
Anyone born '75-'85 will likely be hurt by this manga.

Dex-chan lover
If we ignore the premise, this manga is just a retelling of someone slowly and intentionally making their life worse. It's depressing.

Contributor
Oh boy, sniping wars again. If nothing else, I hope at least /a/ picks it up if everyone is busy fighting among themselves.

@kimagure
Gyaru Tensei? It was a nice thing. But it seems the author lacked a direction, something I hope this author doesn't.
If you want a truly good videogame isekai, though, try Game no Naka ni Iru!

Supporter
EDIT: Person above me does not reflect my opinion at ALL.
The scanlaters are not bad people, they just need to chill on this.

This stuff is always ridiculous.
the manga was left untouched for literally 20 days
and then someone wants to help out so he gives us a chapter.

And then we get full rage? start dropping a manga and acting like you were "sniped" (By a single dude who wanted to give people a chapter?)?
Why don't you just SAY you're planning to put multiple chapters, because literally to anyone else here, the manga was pretty much dropped when we could see the group is translating everything but this.

And if you really planned a huge bundle of chapters to drop, why would you not expect one or two chapters to come out before hand when its been radio silent? I'm pretty sure the correct response to this is feeling bad that your surprise was mildly less special, and learning in the future to set it up so that doesn't happen.
Its not like this dude had any inkling of what you're doing. He saw a great manga, with no releases in the past 19-20 days and complete radio silence and so he helped out.

I gotta admit, dead elf /striptease gotta take the L on this one. Nothing for a few weeks, of course someone else will come along. Do hope they aren't petty enough to just drop it thougg, i enjoy their work.

Power Uploader
I find it hilarious that people think that a "few weeks" or "days" are enough for someone to say "Hey This is taking too much, lest snipe this" when you have other groups that spend months working on a weekly series

Users who are viewing this thread