Isekai Ojisan

Now the asshat snipper proved to be just attention whore and plain not continuing, while the previous scanlation group already dropped it because of the snipping, good job is this what you want? Pathetic

Dex-chan lover
I'll have ch25 out soon(ish)
5/36 done
Also, it won't be ass.

If anyone wants to beat me to it, go ahead.
No promises I'll do more than that either.

Dex-chan lover
As thirsty of for isekai ojisan as I am I'll take anything.
But a translations with the words in the right place will taste better.

Fed-Kun's army
It is kinda sad that they deleted that omake. Even if typesetting wasn’t good the translation itself was pretty decent.

Group Leader
It's unfortunate that Mangadex doesn't feel my typesetting was up to standard even though quite a few people seemed to like it.
I've uploaded 27.1 to Google Drive for those curious: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1aE7IzxwjNFXE7GMeMChpePPbFuL1WQWv?usp=sharing
I'm also working on chapter 28 as I type, but I won't be uploaded that here since it seems to be against the rules.

@Jojeke
Sup man, I'll do 26 if you're doing 25.
It might take a long time for me to finish though cause there's some nasty redraws ahead.

Dex-chan lover
@Afiaki cool, let's keep this thing alive.
And god the redrawing is indeed a pain in the ass. Everything's textured!

For the text boxes, I made the pattern and just fill with it. You can use it if you want: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7oftxm9wlnf3qk4/TextboxBG.png?dl=0

@Jojeke
Thanks. I'm sending the raws through waifu2x as well, it's pretty average quality of course but I'm more doing it to match the volume release size and make the text clearer.

the art style is familliar from a ''certain'' website with 6 digit. i cant remember who

Dex-chan lover
@tea-sea You have a source for that? I just picked whatever I found with a quick google that looked good enough.
I found a good 25, but everything upwards was garbage.

Users who are viewing this thread