Isekai Omotenashi Gohan - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Dried Herring Fillet, Peculiar Clams and Mr. Sour-Faced ①

Dex-chan lover
I am curious... She said she use the fish because it was about to spoil. But I was under the impression that all the electrical appliances in the house still works?

"Well Akane, I made it... despite your directions"
"Ah, Commander Dalzien, welcome. I hope you're prepared for an unforgettable luncheon"

Dex-chan lover
You know I was enjoying this without the romance subplot
but
if they make it niceee and fluffy like rice I might enjoy it very much, plus seems like the younger sis got the prince so let the older one hace fun too ★

-heck make it harem(?)-

Contributor
Come on Jade, wife her!

PM is a lightweight and enjoys chicken skins huh. Seems like we'd get along

Fed-Kun's army
Hmmm... Prime Minister dude, if you're going to have that attitude, don't show up at people's house. You're the fucking Prime Minister, have the decency to realize you're imposing on someone's hospitality, someone who was forced into your world by your country's impotence. So fuck you.

But, let's face it, the biggest problem is just lazy mangaka reusing old tropes. Every story MUST have a bloody tsundere, God forbid we use other interesting character types that aren't assholes to cover up their fucking insecurities.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for gruff characters. But for fuck's sake, don't dress them up like hissy bitches and try to force them into the bloody story.

Users who are viewing this thread